Mission and Values
The Raleigh School is a cooperative community of children, parents, and teachers that fosters a love of learning in an atmosphere of challenge, inquiry, and respect.
- Educational practice is guided by knowledge of how children learn.
- Our approach is child-centered and developmentally appropriate.
- Teaching and learning are interactive processes emphasizing inquiry and exploration.
- Active involvement of parents is fundamental to successful education.
- Our community encourages respect of self and others.
- We value diversity and seek students of all racial, cultural, religious and economic backgrounds.
- The Raleigh School is open to change, growth and new ideas.