Our graduates leave The Raleigh School as confident, joyful learners who care about others.
They are skilled problem solvers, critical and creative thinkers, and enthusiastic learners.
Middle school educators across the Triangle tell us that our students are some of their most skilled and actively engaged learners in their schools. Many of our graduates go on to become leaders in their new school’s clubs, activities and student organizations.
Our graduates don’t sit in the back of their middle and high school classrooms because at The Raleigh School there is no back of the class. Our combination of high expectations, ability to build on student strengths, and active, engaged teaching and learning program promotes intellectual curiosity and a lifelong love of learning.
Middle Schools attended
The Exploris School
Martin Middle School
Daniels Middle School
East Cary Middle School
Centennial Middle School
St. Timothy's School
High Meadows School (Atlanta)
Beyond middle school
In high school and beyond, The Raleigh School graduates continue to excel. Just in the past two decades, our graduates include:
- Three Morehead Scholars at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- A Robertson Scholar at Duke University and UNC-Chapel Hill
- A Park Scholar at N.C. State University
- Two Fulbright Scholars
- A Presidential Scholar at Appalachian State
- Members of NCAA championship sports teams and athletic scholarship recipients
- Graduates of Harvard University, Williams College, Duke University, Cornell University, the U.S. Military Academy and a wide array of colleges nationwide